- Medical assessment:
Fill in our application form online (no need
to print or scan)
send the form along with diagnostic reports (X-rays, blood tests,
Ultrasounds and scans) by
Confirmation of receipt
- Case review with healthcare providers for best treatment option at
- (Telephone) consultation with client
regarding treatment options and
- Receipt of quotation in customised
brochure as discussed with client
- Signing of contracts, appointment
- Upfront payment of estimated costs by client
- Invitation letter from hospital to
client for visa application process
- Flight and hotel booking
- Arrival and hotel or hospital
- Diagnostics, consultations and
- Optional rehabilitation treatment
- Medical follow-ups
with post-treatment package, including treatment post-treatment
information, hospital and doctor contact information and the
continued medical support of MTIG.
offer transparent pricing for all our services. Our clients receive the
original documents in English from MTIG and the healthcare provider at
of treatment. MTIG charges 10% of the total medical bill for its
Medical costs in Germany are regulated by law and calculated based on
Diagnosis-Related Groups (G-DRGs).
hospitals request 100% upfront payment of the estimated cost of
treatment. This will be
after the course of treatment and the balance, if any, will be returned
to the patient.
note that all initial costs are estimates and might vary
cost of treatment.
Patients have the option of
requesting VIP services
head of department/senior physician services,
private rooms/ 2-bed
admission of an accompanying person
into patient rooms)
at an additional cost.